Sunday, October 30, 2011

Card #6 Last of this swap

Good Morning, It's going to be a great day, can feel it in my bones. We finished up 2 of Patty's projects yesterday and have one to go. They are posted on my facebook page. Since it's back to school tomorrow I have to do the Walmart thing. Have to make a stop at Home Depot too. Thinking about going to Safeway they have a 2 for one sale in the meat department. Then get to defrost the fridge, didn't get that done and it's bad.



On to today's share, it was a pretty easy card to do. Sunflower are wonderful for fall cards and I have a single sunflower stamp but nothing like this. I used markers again. Seems to be my favorite way of coloring. All the markers I use are Close to my Heart. The leaves were done with Pear and Olive. The flower pedals were done with Sunflower and Autumn Terricotta. I looked at the center and decided to use Desert Sand and Chocolate. The behind the flowers looked like fencing so that's what I went with. It's colored with the Chocolate and trimmed with the Terricotta. The layout is called "Out of the box" from the Technique Junkies Newletter. (I get one every 2 months). The background layers are Chocolate, Olive and Sunflower. The 3 brads at the top are Chocolate. The center of the flower is colored with Brown Stickles. Everything is hand cut.


This is the end of my part of the swap. I'll be getting my cards back soon, the image I sent was kind of funky. It was a brand new stamp and I had no clue what to do with it. I'll share the image later. Tomorrow is Halloween, so I'll be sharing a card I made for a one on one swap for Halloween. I hope you enjoyed this swap, it was alot of fun. Until tomorrow have a fun Sunday. Relax and enjoy the day.

Hugs,

Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment