Monday, May 31, 2010

Birthday Card Share

Memorial Day is here and flags are flying everywhere. Are you flying yours? I got my flag pole put up and can't find my flag, so it's off to Walmart I'll be going. Yesterday, we went to the cemetery and put out flowers for my Grandparents and parents, plus we did Chucks parents. Then we came home and planted flowers in my pots on the porch. They look very nice, wish they lasted all year. I have some artifical ones in a couple of pots. They look nice, one is Morning Glorys, but my husband thinks it's a weed, then I have ivy and some other things. They stay there all year.

So flowers being the thing I'm sharing a Birthday card with flowers. All supplies are CTMH. The paper used is Floral Impression (retired), the stamp sets are Elegant Floral (retired) and For Special Occasions. The inks are Amethyst, Hydrangea and Garden Green. The ribbon is Garden Green. I tore the Anethyst paper and inked the edges with Hydrangea. Sorry about the writing on the inside, I forgot I was going to scan it and wrote my note. This card is for a RAK (Random Act of Kindness). I don't often remember to do them, but the lady this card is for never forgets to send a card. I hope she enjoys it, her card are wonderful.
Hope you enjoy todays share, come back again. I've got a couple swaps I'm working on.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment