Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Previous Swap Post

Sorry, I've been gone so long. Have been stamping in little books and getting them in the mail. Finished my Lady in the Chair, which I'll share in a minute. It's just been kind of crazy. We just finished doing the bar for the Okanogan Booster Club. Getting things ready for my nephews yard sale this coming weekend and just everyday stuff. I'm hoping I can get back to doing my things here some day.


Here's the share for today. I did the same thing on 3 different backgrounds for this swap. One was done in red on a red, orange and yellow background, kind of a spritz thing. The lady was in red as was the umbrella. The umbrella is from "Springtime" from CTMH as is the saying (retired). The next one was done on a blue textured paper, with the umbrella and lady in blue. The cat is from a $ stamp. This one is on a fingernail polish background. I had a very hard time figuring out what to do with image. The hostess sent a email of a card she had seen done and said it was a fainting lady. I thought she was just taking a nap. That just shows how people preceive things differently. I enjoyed the swap and can't wait to see what other people came up with.
I'm off to clean house and get ready for company this weekend. I'm getting a Grandma fix from Cody. Had a kid fix from both my sons and one daughter this weekend for Mother's Day. My sister and hubby will be here too. As they are leaving for Arizona on Monday and will be all packed. It'll be a fun weekend and a sad Monday. But I'll make it through it, big cry baby that I am.
Thanks for coming by. Come back again, I'll try and get on top of this stuff soon, I promise. Have lots of scrapbooking to get done.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment