Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Iris Garden

My iris have decided to bloom. Not to many of them are the same color. I love them and I hope you will too. They are in some very different colors, not many the same. I know they have names but I couldn't tell you what they are. So here goes. The one on the left is blue with a white center. The one on the right is pale yellow to gold with white edges. The next one is purple, but not the purple usually seen in iris. The one on the left looks purple, but is actually a brown and gold. It's funny how the camera distorted the colors. Thes are the most colors I've had in a year. Usually only have the blue and yellow/white. These were actually ready for Memorial Day. Next year I hope to have more as some of the roots are showing so need to be replanting this fall. Not much happening in my world. Rained off and on all day so didn't get to mow the lawn, oh darn. In fact didn't get much done in the house at all. Do need to get on the laundry again.

Hope you like the flowers, come back again. My mojo should be getting ready to kick in soon I hope.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment