Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Missing in Action

That would be me. Sorry I haven't updated or shared anything in awhile. Life has gotten in the way. Not really sure how or why, just alot going on. Got my swaps in on time and have finished up 2 groups of little books. Now it's time to get into Scrapbooking in a big way. Since I was here last, we had a going away bar-b-q for my sister and husband. Needless to say I have lots of pictures, my daughter downloaded hers for me too. Course I was very sad to see my sis leave as I'll really miss her, and we did alot together. She's off on another chapter of her life and doing her bucket list. I'm still trying to figure out what mine is. I do want to spend a couple months in Southern California and Arizona this winter. That way I'll get to see Sunny and some other things.

Ok, now on to todays share. These are a couple pages I had a hard time deciding what papers to use. I love this set of papers so they went well with the dresses and suits. The base is Gray Wool, the background is a retire paper. All papers are from CTMH. The photo's are backed with Cranberry. The little boy is my grandson. He and the little girl were ring bear and flower girl for the other couples daughter. The older couple was his day care lady. The page on the right is of Cody and my daughter. He looked so cute in his suit. These layouts will go in Scrapbook. The next time he wears a suit will probably be his wedding.
I'll try and post more often. Now that school is almost out I should have more time. I haven't joined any swaps lately so will be scrapbooking alot and trying to get caught up, like that will ever happen. Until next time, thanks for coming by.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment