Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Break Day 3

Good Morning,
Got busy yesterday, bought more food on Monday than I had cupboard space for so had to do some more cleaning. Should have enough to last us a while. It's funny how we shop. I buy by the half case most of the time, cause that last us awhile. Plan on camping some this summer so now have enough for the trailer and the house. Every year I have to clean out the trailer and then restock, so I'm never sure what I have. Leave all the dry stuff in there. Anyhoo, we're ready to get the trailer back and repack it. Guess I should tell the store of why the trailer is gone. We went out camping with friends last summer for a long week end. Hooked up to the water and all of a sudden water was coming out of every where. Had to clean the bottom out to fine the lines to the washer/dryer were broken. Then turned the cold water on in the kitchen and one of the pipes was broken there. Some how things didn't get completely drained for winter. Then we had some other stuff that needed fixed and we just kept putting off. Everything is ship shape now. Wasn't cheap so think we'll be keeping it forever. I love it. It's not new but it's paid for.

Now for todays card. This one is of a seascape. It's done with water crayon by Stampin Up. The base is white, then layered with Sunny Yellow (CTMH), then Desert Sand  (CTMH) this piece has the edges roughed up ( it's called torn edge). I cut around the image after coloring and added small shell buttons as the embellishment.

Hope you've enjoyed the cards so far.

Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment