Thursday, April 10, 2014

Something a little different

Good Morning,

Today isn't going to be a card post as I've posted just about every card I've scanned. Today is about my talented husband. We had gone to visit my brother in Nevada. They have a big ole cat that loves to climb. So my sister-in-law bought a climber/scratching tree. As always we had our cat with us, he loved it. So when we came home my husband built one for him. We had a tube house with carpet on the outside so he used that and put it on a base. Then used 4x4 posts and wrapped with rope as scratchers and to hold up the other levels. Jake spents alot of time up there looking our the window and sleeping. He covered all the other pieces with carpet we got from Home Depot.

Hope you like it.
Bobbi

P.S. Sorry it's not loading, I'm only getting a red x. I'll try editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment