Monday, March 31, 2014

Ooops! Missed a day or two

Good Morning,
Sorry about forgetting to post. It's spring break and I set some goals for myself. I plan on cleaning all my cupboards out, cleaning out some closets and reading a book. These are extra from laundry and regular stuff. Today is a big trip to Costco. You guessed it I cleaned out a big cupboard already.

Todays card is pretty simple. It's base is white cardstock. I layered a lavendar and light blue on top. Then found this funkie pattern paper in my stash that kinda looks like waves. The fish is from Stampin Up. I colored it with colored pencils cut it out and put sponge stickies on it to raise it. I used my 1" circle punch and stamped the get well soon on it. I add 2 different sized pearls for bubbles.

If you notice all my cards are very simple. I love to use different types of background techniques. Most of the swaps call for at least 3 layers. I think most card making is all about how you use the image, not just the background. It does help to have a background match your image.

No comments:

Post a Comment