Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Break Coming to an end

Good Morning,

This is my second try at this. I forgot to save the first one so had to start over. It's beautiful out this morning. Hoping I can get some of my things that need done done. Have been playing instead of working on my projects. Did get a book read, that was one goal. Got all the top cupboards cleaned. Spent one day buying groceries and putting away. I bought a case of Spam. Got everything put away and ask Chuck what he did with the Spam, He said that I must of put it away and forgot where. So yesterday we tore the cupboards apart looking for it. It was found behind the front seat of my car. Never made it out of the dang car. That's the laugh for today.

The card today is a bright moonlight card. The background is Grey Wool, with Sunny Yellow cardstock (CTMH). The image is done with marker, around the sun I sponged the yellow. The coyote is the embellishment. Colored with markers then cut out. It's put on with sponge adhesives.  Hope you've enjoyed this set of cards. The next ones will be different; tags, books, cards and scrapbook pages.

Till then enjoy your day,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment