Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 4 of Spring Break

Morning,

We have overcast skies this morning, suppose to get some rain. This vacation is going to fast. Went in to clean my craft table yesterday and ended up taking the curtains down. But first I had to untangle my Philodenrum plant. Ended up chopping it up pretty good. Put all the ends in water so I can restart it. I brought it with me when we moved here from Arkansas (1965). I should say I was born here, lived in California and then Arkansas. Anyway, today I'll finish the mess I made. Then maybe get to my table and start clearing it off. Still have the closets to do. Time is marching on.

Today's card is a fun one. The back is called London Fog and was the image I had to work with. So I dug in my stash of stamps and found the cute lady from I Brake for Stamps. I colored her with markers (CTMH). Put her on the fog cause that's how I feel when I'm sick. The back ground papers are from my stash.

Hope you get a kick out of it.
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment