Thursday, September 9, 2010

More Shares

Gees, I have a heck of time getting here to post. Need to get my ducks lined up again. Lately they just wander all over. I do have all my swaps mailed out and just about done with all the little books I had to stamp in. Have 2 to make and their all gone. Started sewing yesterday, need to really get busy on that or I won't be doing any bazaars this year.

I said I had some exciting news, so here it is. I put in for a Site Manager job for the afterschool program at the High School and got the position at North. I'm so excited to be working with 1st and 2nd graders. Have some ideas I want to try and a great staff to work with. Now just wish me luck that these ducks line up.

Guess I better get to sharing. The first card is the Vellum card. I really like this card and got the idea from my friend Lanae. The back ground is Navy blue cardstock, from my stash. With 2 layers of vellum with torn edges. The top on is embossed in gold. The stamp is retired from Close to my Heart and one of my favorites. It's very simple but elegant.

The second card is the one with Flowers. These are the one you get in the jars. I used Goldrush cardstock as my background, they layered a piece of creme bulee that was run through the Cuttle Bug using the writing plate. The flower on the bottom is yellow with Goldrush tips, the next flower is a lighter yellow with Goldrush in the center, the last flower is a creme bulee with a Goldrush brad used to hold them together. The cardstockused for the Thanks is Sunflower. All Close to My Heart paper.
This was a great swap for using things that don't always get used or you forget you have. My challenge to you is to find something in your stash and make a card around it. Until next time.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment