Saturday, September 4, 2010

2 Shares today

Yesterday was a pretty laid back day. Got another Homer from my little books in the mail. Now I have 3 to share.

Todays share is still on the Stuff Swap. I do have to say when you start using up stuff you have in your stash, it's challenging. I had the hardest time with the Button one, so hope you like what I came up with. The base paper is Goldrush, it's brighter in person. I stamped the fish bowl in Black and the inside water in Heavenly Blue. The fish was stamped in Black and colored in Gray Flannel with Goldrush on the scales. Everything was cut out and placed on a light blue mulberry paper. The button are the bubbles in a light blue. Once you get the idea go with it. I start out going to make a candy type bag and fill it with buttons, but it didn't look in real like it looked in my mind. I suppose most of you will know what I'm talking about.

This next card was a little easier on my brain. I started looking at what I had for stickers and ran across these rub-ons. The frog is stamped with Topiary. The cat tails are colored on the stamp then stamped. All inks on both cards are Close to my Heart. The papers are from some tablets I got for Christmas. Back to the card I used the curly-q as the frogs tongue making it look like it was after the dragon fly.
I've really had fun working on these cards. Yesterday, I started a new swap. It's a technique swap using a technique from the Technique Junkies Newsletter. Hoping my cards turn out like I want, so far they look cool, just had to check and see if I could tweek the technique a little as it wasn't working using what they used. Until tomorrow enjoy the day as it's a little warmer. Have a safe weekend.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment