Friday, October 1, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Boy, it's been awhile since I've been on here. My title pretty much says it all. What I thought would be nice little part time job, has turned into full time, at least until I get it all figured out. Hopefully that will be soon, cause I'm sure tired. Love the job, but makes me really tired. Been going to sleep in my chair about 7 then to bed about 11. I do get up about 6 though. Taking some tiime off next week though, going to the Dr. Also Cody's birthday and a State Alcohol class. So will face the mess when I get back. Have about 65 kids registered, they are from Kindergarten thru 2nd. So I'm thinking this isn't to bad. Should have about 90, we'll get there.


Anyway, I have a share for you today. Did this before things went crazy. It's a card I did for a technique swap. The technique is called Worn Wallpaper. To do this you need to have a crackle type stamp. Mine is from Stampin up from years ago. Most of the time people use white ink to do this. My white ink wasn't showing up so I used brown on a patterned paper. The paper is from my stash of blocked paper. The kind you get at Walmart. This one is multi toned. My base card is white, with a layer of Goldrush (CTMH), then the Worn Wallpaper. The Scarecrow is from a retired set from CTMH. I colored it with markers. The backing is Buttercup (CTMH) and white (Walmart), I flicked the ends with Brown ink. I tied a piece of raffia around the colored cardstock. The inside has a Scare
Crow. This is a real easy technique. You can do it on most patterned papers. Hope you enjoyed the share. I'll try and get back sooner. Until the next time.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment