Thursday, September 2, 2010

Card Share

Try as I might I've had a heck of a time finding time to share. I've been busy trying to get my gambling books in order, I'm still working on it and looking for stuff to finish my reports. I gave 2 TIPS classes last week, was wonderful. Made a trip to Wenatchee for one. Was a hot trip, the next day it cooled down 30 degrees. It's still fairly cool now, suppose to warm up to the 80's for a few more days.

I've been busy making cards for my swap and doing pages in little books. Got 2 homers, so will try and get them shared later. For today I'm sharing another card in my 6 card swap of buttons, ribbon, brad/eyelet, flowers, stickers/rub-ons and vellem. This one is my ribbon card. The stamp set is called "Who Love you". It's done with Clover Meadow, Chocolate and Desert Sand inks. The ribbon is from Walmart. The background papers are Clover Meadow and Crystal Blue. The saying says "just because". I think it turn out rather good. Until you start to do a swap like this, you don't realize how hard it is to figure out what to do. Believe it or not I have the whole swap done as of today. It will go in the mail tomorrow. Then I'll be working on a technique swap. Haven't figured out what I'm doing for it.
Next week I have a big secret to share, so be sure to keep up with me. I'm very excited about it. Until tomorrow, have a good evening.
Hugs,
Bobbi

1 comment: