Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hopefully I'm Back

Life has been busy for this old girl. Summer school is over for this year. Was a great experience. Hoping the fall session is as interesting. I'll miss the kids that came to the program this summer. They were a kick. Our last day together was a blast. We went to the Waterslides, this was a first for many. They had a great time.
Now it's back to life as we know it. Tonight is our yearly BBQ for friends. Have a salad to make and straighten the house and I'm ready, hoping the weather cooperates. Has started to cool down. Was 100 on Wed. and 80 yesterday.

I have had some time to make some cards for one of the Swaps I'm in. It's kind of a cool swap. We make 6 cards, each one different. One needs buttons, one eyelets or brads, one ribbon, one rub-ons, vellum and flowers. The one I'm sharing today is for the eyelets. The stamp set is from CTMH called Little Boys. I colored the train with markers on the stamp so I could have two different colors. Mostly this is showing the ways to use these different items. I'll share another one tomorrow.
CTMH will be dicontinuing all the stamps sets in Feb. and come out with all new papers and stamps. These will be good for the next year. The catalogs will be coming out twice a year instead of 3 times. The fall and winter catalog goes live to customers on Sept. 1. They have a lot of new stamps and papers.
Until tomorrow, have a great day.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment