Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since I was here. Haven't had any art to share only happenings. We've gone to youngest grandson's graduation from 3 pre-school to 4 pre-school. Was very cute, they did songs and bible verses. Grandpa enjoyed the little kids while they were singing, some were loud and others just looked around. The had a pretty big audience with parents and grandparents. We'll probably do it again next year. He was really glad we were there. Our granddaughter will be flying down (from Alaska) on Sunday. Her dad will pick her up and spend the night with my daughter. Then Monday he'll bring her and Cody home. Cody will spend the week with us. Our family reunion will start on Thur. so he should have plenty to keep him busy, helping Papa.

Today I do have a share. I'm is a one on one swap. It was a bird one. Mine is kind of different. Your suppose to stamp, mine is done with ink but not stamping persay. I destressed the base of the card. I took different colors of ink and drug the pad across the paper in short strokes. The saying was in my scrap box and I liked it, so stuck it on. The birds are from a plastic stencil from Washi, called Flying Birds. I used Metallic Silver Embossing Paste, from Dreamweaver for the birds. This makes them a little thicker than embossing powder.
I hope you like the share today. I promise to come back and share more often. Think I might have my ideas flowing again. Until then take care.
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment