Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sharing

Yesterday was a fun day. My husband and cooked Prime Rib at the Eagles for a friend's birthday. It was a wonderful surprise for her. All her children were there. Was sure hard to keep it a surprise.



Came home to a wonderful gift of my own. My youngest grandson is here to spend two weeks with us. He's 4 and full of energy. He's also totally into the X-Man thing. I now have a toy living room of X-Men.



Now for todays share. This is also from my Christmas Card workshop. I random stamped the base of the card in honey using a 2005 retired Hostess set called Winter Magic, then stamped the saying in twilight. I ran a piece of twilight cardstock through the cuddlebug using the snowflake folder. The snowman is stamped from the Magical Season set. It was then colored with orange, black and honey. I added liquid glass and sprinkled on some prisma glittter. It is layed on outdoor denium and a piece of aspen background paper. All products are CTMH.


Hope you enjoy the card and come back for a visit again.
Till next time,
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment