Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fingernail Polish Technique

Good Evening,

Can't believe I missed yesterday. Must have been tired. The card I'm sharing tonight is done with the Fingernail Polish Technique. Not sure how I feel about this technique, had never done it before so wasn't sure what the results were suppose to be. For those that have done it hope I didn't blow it to bad. Anyway here's my take on it. I put 2 inches of water in a pan, then dropped 3 to 4 drops of blue, green, blue metallic and pink polish on top. I had to use a toothpick to get the polish to spread. Then I laid the cardstock on top to pick up the nail polish. Pulled up the paper and set it aside to let it dry. I then stamped White Daisy cardstock with a Treasures stamp, CTMH Stamp of the Month for September, in Sweet Leaf. Mounted it on a blue metallic paper from my stash. Used a Sweet Leaf ribbon from Ophray. I think it turned out pretty good.

Hope you all enjoy it. Come back again when you can.
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment