Friday, October 23, 2009

Is it me or is my life Crazy?

Here's how my day started, at 4:30 a.m. no less with leg cramps. Made coffee and decide to catch up on my Sketchbooks that I've gotten, did four. About 6 decided I might make cards for a swap. Looked at the stamped images and could only decided what to do for one. I have six to do. I'll get it figured out, sooner or later. Decided since I have things happening today, maybe should do some laundry and dishes. You know those things that no one likes to do. Ok, I started both, boy did the drain system make all kinds of noises. Not sure if I need to pour stuff in the septic or what. Maybe I'll do it before I leave tomorrow.

Had a TIPS class at 1, expected 7 and 3 showed up. Oh well! maybe next time they'll show or not be working. Some should have been here monthes ago. This time it's on when I can and will cost them more. Had to be at school at 3 was alittle late as class got over at 3:30. Had to pick up a P.O. for supplies and get some medicine. Got there at four. Did get one more signed up.



Came home to a In-law family reunion planning party. We are the hosts, that's right it in our back yard. Decided the menu, about how many to expect and what we're doing. Was kinda fun, think the youngest sister-in-law and I are doing most of the stuff, which is ok, cause the rest just agree on things. There should be 65 to a 100. Good thing we have 2 acres of grass to park and camp on.



Now to my card for today. It's done on White Daisy cardstock, stamped with Gray Wool and Crystal Blue ink ( CTMH). The stamp set is Frosty Friend, cardstock is Gray wool and Crystal Blue. Ribbon is Crystal Blue. Everything is Close to My Heart. Image is colored with Honey, Cranberry, Crystal Blue, Bamboo, Sunny Yellow, Orange and Topiary markers.

Hope you enjoy the card.
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment