Thursday, March 27, 2014

A second comeback

I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since I've posted. Not sure where the time has gone. I'm still working at school, scrapping and stamping. I'm still adding to my collection of stamps, it's pretty scary. I've been doing some swaps. If I can get my scanner to cooperate I'll share some of the cards from the last swap.

Last October I was in a calendar swap. Where everyone did 12 pages of 1 month. The calendar I got back was truely beautiful. Had so much fun I'm doing it again this year. Can't share my page until December.

As you can tell I'm trying to get my page updated. I'm no longer with CTMH or doing the TIPS program. I miss CTMH but find I can still buy from the consultants if there is something I can't live with out.

See ya all later, happy stamping. Get inky.
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment