Sunday, December 4, 2011

2nd Green Snow Flurry Card

This is the Third one of the Snow Flurry stamps set from Sweet & Sassy. This is the last one for a while of the glue and New England Ivy reinker. This is the other die cut I got from Sweet & Sassy. On the snow flake this time I used half pearls. I used tiny ones on the tiny flakes. The inside of the card says "Snowflaeds of one of nature's most fragile things., but just look at what they do when they stick together."

Today I started some new cards. This time I tryed this technique the way it's suppose to be and I don't really like how it turned out, but I'll be using it anyway.

Last night my husband and I went to a dinner/auction for a friend of ours that has Cancer. I'm always amazed at the turn out for these things and the generosity of the community for donations. This one was no different. Of course we ended up spending more than we should have, but I got a beautiful Pink Ice Diamond Black Hills gold ring. I'd tried it on and for once it fit. I started to bid on it, then got chicken, so my husband went $20 more than my bid and got it. I'm very excited, Merry Christmas to me. Anyway back to what I was saying. We raised $8700 plus for this family. She hasn't been doing well and worries alot, so I know this will help with all the Medical bills. In this day and economy I'm so proud of people donating to others. Makes my heart feel good to give.

Now talking about giving, if you happen to by a Giving Tree pick a name. Some little kid would love for Santa to visit. I picked mine for this year. It's really quite fun buying for someone you don't know. We did this last year and felt real good about our Christmas.

Until next time,
Hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment