Saturday, December 3, 2011

#2 of the Snow Flurrys



Here it is the second card I made using the Snow Flurries card and the die cut from Sweet & Sassy. The stamp is just stamped with New England Ivy ink from Close to My Heart. I glued clear cut rhinestones in the center of the snowflakes. On the ribbon die cut I ran silver ribbon through it. This card is so simple yet looks very elegant.


I haven't yet gotten into the Christmas spirit, but will soon. Have 10 Christmas cards made, still need a bunch. I hate to buy them. Need to go through my boxes and see if I have any left overs. That way I'll get an idea how many more I'll need. Don't forget when your making you card, you can also decorate the envelope. On the snowflake cards I put a small snowflake on the envelope. Also if your cards a bigger than the normal size you'll need extra postage. When mailing gifts sometimes using the post office boxes and evelopes are cheaper than your own boxes. I can cram alot in a $11.95 box.


Enjoy your day, hit as many Bazaars as you can. Remember if you see something you like don't say, "Oh! I can make that". Just buy one you'll never get a round to making it.

Hugs,

Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment