Wednesday, March 28, 2012

3rd Card

It's raining, it's pouring and the ground is loving it. You can see the grass getting greener by the minute. The trees are playing havoc with my allergys. So I'm a sneeze and blow girl this week. Haven't decided which card to share. So will put it up then tell about it.

This was the first one I came to. The stuff is the die cut flower. I used black cardstock from CTMH and some rice paper I had in my stash to put behind the flower. I thought it just had an Oriental look to it, so I dug out a stamp I bought a few years ago at a Stamp Show, not sure of the company. It's stamped in Cranberry ink (CTMH) and edged with a gold ink pen and layered on black cardstock. I really like the die cut and will be checking into where it's from.

If I have time I'll share another card tomorrow. I need to be getting my school stuff done as I'm off on vacation during Spring Break and taking an extra day. So if you don't see a post you'll know I off having a fun time. I'll post the rest when we get back.
Many hugs,
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment