Tuesday, March 27, 2012

2nd Card from Stuff

Good Morning,


It's trying to rain here, wanting to make up for snow. We need it so I won't complain. Maybe it'll clear the air so I can breathe, allergys are kicking my tush. Before I go to far into sharing my card I have to tell you how excited I am. Close to My Heart finally gave all the consultants a website. This will be so much easier for some of my customers that live out of town and state. My site address is http://bnessly.ctmh.com/ I'll be linking my blog to it.


Now for my card share. Todays stuff was a background piece, it was from a cuttlebug folder that looked like the bark on a tree. I really racked my brain on this one. The stamp is from Peddlers Pack that I bought years ago. I used Chocolate and Parchment markers from CTMH. The paper is Chocoate and White Daisy from CTMH. It is edged with Sunflower ink (CTMH) on the inside is a rope and the word Howdy these are retired from Stampin Up. The brad is from my stash. It's plain but most of my cards are, my model was done in Cotton Candy but that was alittle to bright for the background. I liked this one much better. I still have 3 to go, so keep watching.


Hugs,

Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment